The Center for Biodefense and Global Infectious Diseases, as a member of the Joint Advisory Council - CIBIOGEM, participated in the Workshop on Human Rights and Rights of Indigenous Communities.
Organizing institutions: Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, National Human Rights Commission (Mexico) and the Intersecretarial Commission on Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms – National Council for Science and Technology (Mexico).
1. Secretariat of Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT)
2. Secretariat of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food (SAGARPA)
3. National Service for Agro-Alimentary Public Health, Safety and Quality (SENASICA)
4. National Commission for the Development of Indigenous Peoples (CDI)
5. Federal Attorney for Environmental Protection (PROFEPA)
6. National Human Rights Commission (CNDH)
7. Federal Electricity Commission (CFE)
8. National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT)
9. Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA)
10. Intersecretarial Commission on Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms (CIBIOGEM), CONACYT
11. Joint Advisory Council - CIBIOGEM, CONACYT
12. Scientific Advisory Council - CIBIOGEM, CONACYT